5 Startups to Win a Funding of $15,000* Each
All Startups That Apply Will be Accepted.
Due date Jan 28, 2020
How to Apply
- Totally Virtual competition.
- You do not need to appear in person and there is no physical venue or event.
- Just share your pitch deck and a video recording of you pitching.
- It cannot be uploaded on our website, but you must upload it on Slide Share / YouTube and update the URL in your company profile at dir.hachteq.com
- Your are free to user other sites to upload, if our panel is able to download. If a login is required, make sure you share the credentials along with the URL
- You should be a resident in the country you are applying from, and legally allowed to work
- BiznetZone is industry agnostic
- Those who apply in advance will have a better chance to win, as our judges will hae more time to review them
Funding / Investment (as Services)
- 5 winners will be selected and will receive a maximum of $ 15,000 (in services) from BiznetZone / partners in exchange for a participation of 3 to 8%.
- This will be apart from any investment that you may be offered by accredited investors who may be part of this exercise.
- All the startups applying will be accepted to our program, though they may not get funding.
- Any funding is to be used for building your MVP. It cannot be used for your own salaries or personal expenses, or renting out office / outlet premises, unless explicitly agreed by the investor.
- All startups that apply will be accepted in our free virtual incubation program, but funding may not be guaranteed.
Terms and Conditions
- This may be a side-hustle, but should be able to show commitment. (If you are working on your startup full time, no financial commitment is required. However, if you have another engagement / day job, you may have to show your investment, unless you are able to contribute 15 hours a week.)
- Must be a pre-seed or seed company.
- The startup should not have raised more than $ 50,000 in funding.
- Any decisions made by BiznetZone Evaluation Board will be final and no discussions will be entertained on the same.
January 28:Applications closed
January 31: Finalists announced.
February 3: Start of the 2020 cohort
September 30: End of cohort
* Any amount mentioned is for crowdsourcing. Although investors can also invest as a fund, this is not guaranteed.